Terms of services
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of services of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The Site, Application and Services are intended solely for persons who are 13 or older. Any access to or use of the Site, Application or Services by anyone under 13 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Application or Services you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older.
That any registration information that you submit to cloudpaint.com is true, accurate and complete, that you will update such information in order to keep it current.
That you understand there might be an issue with the service, where your document is not saved properly, or documents may become unuseable.
Any claim relating to cloudpaint.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of legal venue Stuttgart/Germany without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and make use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.